This session answers the question: How do I create and manage Views in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform?
Creating efficient and accurate Views are at the heart of effective and well-used CRM solutions. This course shows users, super users and administrators how to best design, use and implement Personal, System and Public Views.
|Per person||£195||21 Jan 2022||Book via Eventbrite|
|One-company||£565||Date by arrangement*||Contact us|
VAT not included. 25% discount if all available places are booked on a one-company course. For one-company courses, we will contact you to arrange the date.
Our Mastering series of courses are booked via Eventbrite and delivered using Microsoft Teams. Once you have booked, you will receive joining instructions to the online event. *For one-company courses, we will contact you to arrange the date.
Peter Clements is the founder and chief consultant at CRM Knowledge. Peter has around twenty years’ CRM experience, working as a trainer, support professional and consultant. Peter has worked in senior roles across marketing, sales and project delivery and has experience that successfully spans both technical and commercial disciplines.
Not sure what you need? Contact us for a chat, we’ll be happy to help.
Peter has an extensive knowledge of the Microsoft CRM Solution and when I worked with him he managed not only to manage a complex project but deliver key functionality to the end customer.
This course is aimed primarily at business and technology stakeholders who are interested in how customer (and prospect) modelling works in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- What is a View and what does it do?
- What do users need from Views?
- What is FetchXML and why is it important?
- What are the data limits in Views and navigating Views?
- What is the difference between a System, Public and Personal View?
- What are the key components of any View?
- How is a Personal View prepared and shared?
- How do I move Personal Views from deactivated users and from one environment to another?
- What is the difference between the various System Views and how can I modify them?
- How do I add a Public View?
- How do I make sure my users can access Views?
- What else would I need to know about Views?
What you get
- In-depth, focussed coaching on a specific topic
- Delivered by experienced Microsoft Certified Trainer and CRM consultant
- 30 days’ access to post-course help/support
- Access to membership portal for 30 days
Why CRM Knowledge?
- The course will be delivered by an experienced consultant trainer, using real-world scenarios
- You’ll get access to the latest technology, via a trial instance
- You will get 30 days’ post-course assistance
- The maximum course capacity is 6
- The course will definitely run if you confirm your booking
- Post-course, you will get information, hints and tips from our Alumni Programme, free of charge
The Mastering series
Expert coaching, efficient learning
Most consultants and users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology have specific areas of responsibility that the standard certification led courses do not address in sufficient depth or focus on the role. Our approach is to deliver focussed sessions looking at real world issues. We reflect the latest version of the technology and we don’t shy away from design challenges in the software that clients have often worked around or build solutions to. Find out more