10 hours of CRM expertise
For organisations with a low but regular need for CRM support, training and help, our 10-hour package provides a great way of prepaying for time to can be called off as needed. This is often a good option for smaller businesses.
10 hours of CRM expertise
Mix and match CRM services as needed.
Prepay for 10 hours of expert CRM consulting, support and training – choose the services you want, when you want them.
What you get
Any of our prepaid packages can be used to call off any mixture of our services – consulting, support or training – at any time up to 12 months from the date of purchase
You can use prepaid time for one-to-one consulting or support sessions – or one-to-many sessions such as training.
You can mix and match any of our services – support, training or consulting – as and when you need them. You get what you want, when you want it.
Most of our services can be delivered online, over a video link, direct to the person or team who needs it – or, for most CRM systems, we can work directly on your system as would any other team member.
Prepaying for our services ensures that you can call off time at the drop of a hat, without having to go through time-consuming administration loops. You need help, we’re here to provide it.
Your prepaid time can be called off for 12 months from the date of purchase, making it the ideal way to simplify working with us. It’s also a great way to get the most from your departmental or company budget.
Typical CRM consulting, support or training tasks
You can use your prepaid time for any service we provide. This includes:
- Administration of users and teams
- Administration training
- Amending forms
- Amending views
- App design and administration
- Basic training for users
- Business process flow preparation
- Business rules design and build
- Configuring Office 365 integration
- CPQ (configure price quote) design
- Dashboard preparation
- Data imports and management
- Data modelling and customisations
- Digital marketing assistance and integration
- Environment set-up and administration
- Excel and Word template design
- Licence advice and provision
- Managing data duplication settings
- Managing e-mail integration and Outlook application deployment
- Portal configuration and administration
- Preparing and managing solutions
- Product and price list configuration
- Report design and development, including Power BI
- Security role changes
- Super-user training
- Third-party tool evaluation and implementation
- Tracking issues and the source of the problem
- Wave release testing and advice
- Workflow and Power Automate design and build
If you have something in mind that isn’t listed here, simply let us know. We’ll be happy to help.