This session answers the question: How do I use ClickDimensions with Microsoft Dynamics 365?
ClickDimensions is one of the most popular digital marketing tools integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365. It is a powerful and flexible tool that helps organisations communicate with their customers, prospects and members.
|Per person||275||25 Feb 2022||Book via Eventbrite|
|One-company||£1,125||Date by arrangement*||Contact us|
VAT not included. 25% discount if all available places are booked on a one-company course. For one-company courses, we will contact you to arrange the date.
Our Mastering series of courses are booked via Eventbrite and delivered using Microsoft Teams. Once you have booked, you will receive joining instructions to the online event. *For one-company courses, we will contact you to arrange the date.
Peter Clements is the founder and chief consultant at CRM Knowledge. Peter has around twenty years’ CRM experience, working as a trainer, support professional and consultant. Peter has worked in senior roles across marketing, sales and project delivery and has experience that successfully spans both technical and commercial disciplines.
Not sure what you need? Contact us for a chat, we’ll be happy to help.
Peter has an extensive knowledge of the Microsoft CRM Solution and when I worked with him he managed not only to manage a complex project but deliver key functionality to the end customer.
This course is primarily intended for those power users, users and consultants working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Summary of ClickDimensions features and pricing model
- Email marketing basics and marketing lists
- Tracking email statistics
- Designing and implementing web forms
- Event and webinar management
- Campaign Automation
What you get
- In-depth, focussed coaching on a specific topic
- Delivered by experienced Microsoft Certified Trainer and CRM consultant
- 30 days’ access to post-course help/support
- Access to membership portal for 30 days
Why CRM Knowledge?
- The course will be delivered by an experienced consultant trainer, using real-world scenarios
- You’ll get access to the latest technology via a trial instance
- You will get 30 days’ post-course assistance
- The maximum course capacity is 6
- The course will definitely run if you confirm your booking
- Post-course, you will get information, hints and tips from our Alumni Programme, free of charge
The Mastering series
Expert coaching, efficient learning
Most consultants and users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology have specific areas of responsibility that the standard certification led courses do not address in sufficient depth or focus on the role. Our approach is to deliver focussed sessions looking at real world issues. We reflect the latest version of the technology and we don’t shy away from design challenges in the software that clients have often worked around or build solutions to. Find out more