This session answers the question: How do I create and manage Entities/Tables in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform?
Building data Tables for Model-Driven Apps is central to creating an efficient and high-performance business application. This course shows users, power users and administrators how to best design, use and implement Forms in Model-Driven Apps.
|Per person||£125||17 Nov 2021||Book via Eventbrite|
|One-company||£565||Date by arrangement*||Contact us|
VAT not included. 25% discount if all available places are booked on a one-company course. For one-company courses, we will contact you to arrange the date.
Our Mastering series of courses are booked via Eventbrite and delivered using Microsoft Teams. Once you have booked, you will receive joining instructions to the online event. *For one-company courses, we will contact you to arrange the date.
Peter Clements is the founder and chief consultant at CRM Knowledge. Peter has around twenty years’ CRM experience, working as a trainer, support professional and consultant. Peter has worked in senior roles across marketing, sales and project delivery and has experience that successfully spans both technical and commercial disciplines.
Not sure what you need? Contact us for a chat, we’ll be happy to help.
Peter has an extensive knowledge of the Microsoft CRM Solution and when I worked with him he managed not only to manage a complex project but deliver key functionality to the end customer.
This course is primarily intended for those power users, users and consultants working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- What is a Power Platform Table?
- What Tables are provided by Dataverse?
- What is the difference between a System and a Custom Table?
- What is a Custom Activity Table and when should they be used?
- What is a Virtual Table and when should they be used?
- When should I build a new Table?
- What are the standard Column types in a Table?
- What are the limits on Table width and depth?
- How do I link Tables together?
- What features do Tables support?
- How do I make sure my users can access the Table?
What you get
- In-depth, focussed coaching on a specific topic
- Delivered by experienced Microsoft Certified Trainer and CRM consultant
- 30 days’ access to post-course help/support
- Access to membership portal for 30 days
Why CRM Knowledge?
- The course will be delivered by an experienced consultant trainer, using real-world scenarios
- You’ll get access to the latest technology, via a trial instance
- You will get 30 days’ post-course assistance
- The maximum course capacity is 6
The Mastering series
Expert coaching, efficient learning
Most consultants and users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology have specific areas of responsibility that the standard certification led courses do not address in sufficient depth or focus on the role. Our approach is to deliver focussed sessions looking at real world issues. We reflect the latest version of the technology and we don’t shy away from design challenges in the software that clients have often worked around or build solutions to. Find out more